Southern Union State Community College


If you have previously applied for general admission to Southern Union but did not enroll, or have previously been enrolled but have not attended Southern Union for one or more terms, you are required to update your information by completing a readmission form.  You may also visit any campus to complete a readmission application in person. Students who have experienced a lapse in enrollment for six or more consecutive semesters are required to update transcripts from any post-secondary institution previously attended.