The mission of the SU food pantry is to distribute food to students to alleviate stress associated with short-term food insecurity in order to support educational success.
Follow us On Instagram
How to Access the Food Pantry
Students from any of our SUSCC programs, faculty, and staff may make a request from the pantry every three weeks. If you have an emergency before the three week guideline email email@example.com. Please complete the short online form below. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you help?
Here are Four Great Ways to Support the Bison Pantry!
- We always welcome donations to help keep our shelves stocked. Please drop off donations to HAC 104 Opelika campus (Anna Reed) or Wadley campus administration building (Whitney Daniel) during normal business hours or email us at email@example.com to make arrangements for pick up. The Bison Pantry can only accept non-perishable food items at this time.
Our Amazon Wish https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1RI5EHO1247FK/?ref_=list_c_wl_lol_ovle This list is updated frequently based on current needs.
Monetary Donations are so appreciated. Your donations are tax deductible. You can mail a check to Bison Food Pantry at 301 Lake Condy Road, Opelika, AL. 36801.
You can also make a donation using Venmo.
You can also make a donation using Paypal. Your donations are tax deducatable and can be made at @bisonfoodpantry.
We take all donations, but below is a list of the most popular pantry items.
- Cans of Tuna
- Cans of Chicken
- Canned Chili
- Pork and Beans
- Beanie Weenies
- Peanut Butter
- Vienna Sausages
- Canned Pasta
- Black Beans
- Green Beans
- Your favorite canned veggie
- Canned Tomatoes
- Pasta Sauce
- Macaroni and Cheese (microwavable cups and boxed)
- Cans or individual servings of Ravioli/SpaghettiOs or other canned pastas
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Mashed Potatoes (cups and pouches)
- Ramen (Packets and Cups)
- Pancake Mix
- Instant Oatmeal
- Cereal Bars
- Saltine Crackers
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Cheese Crackers
- Fruit Cups
- Canned Fruit
- Gummy Snacks
- Pudding Cups
- Microwave Popcorn
- Feminine Hygiene products
Do you have a club, organization, Sunday School class, or a connection with a business that would like to partner and support the Bison Pantry? There are a variety of ways the community can support the Bison Pantry! We'd love to hear from you.
We appreciate the support of our fellow Bison and our community.
The Bison Pantry is a 501c3 organization. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.